For a Smoother and More Durable Surface, Nothing Beats Vancouver Asphalt
Choosing the best driving surface for your roads, parking lots, or driveways is not as complicated as it might seem. For the money, there’s no better surfacing agent than asphalt. It is durable, inexpensive, and it looks great.
Five Compelling Reasons to Choose Asphalt
1. Asphalt dries faster, so you can start using it sooner. A few hours is all it takes for asphalt to be safe to walk on, compared to a few days for concrete. If conditions are favourable, it should even be safe to drive on by the next day! The more time an outdoor surface requires to cure, the greater the risk for damage from children, animals, or vehicles—so quick drying is a great benefit.
2. Asphalt in Vancouver does not stain the way concrete does. Leaf mould from yard rubbish or leaks from a car can cause unsightly dark patches to appear on a concrete surface, but it will usually blend in and wash away on asphalt.
3. Asphalt typically costs half the price of concrete per square foot. Not only does it add value to your home through appearance alone, but asphalt paving in Vancouver costs much less to maintain than concrete.
4. Asphalt is easier to maintain, and out-performs concrete in cold weather. Its greater elasticity grants it more freedom to expand and contract in cold or warm weather, so fewer cracks appear. Any the cracks that do appear are easily filled in and blended with the rest of the surface.
5. Asphalt is better for the environment. It can be recycled indefinitely, as it keeps its durability through endless cycles of being dug up, ground down, and repaved. Over 73 million tons of asphalt are recycled each year.
For asphalt paving in Surrey, Alberta, British Columbia, and all across the lower mainland, contact Superior Asphalt Paving Ltd. at 604.530.2412. We look forward to working with you and sharing the endless benefits of asphalt!